Saturday, March 10, 2012

Turning point

Year 3 is over, internSHIT is over and my polytechnic journey is ending soon. An ending of something marks the beginning of something new. Well, that will be national service (NS).
It will be a torturous 2 years for me but I'm sure that I will learn a lot from it. Hopefully mature from it too. These 3 years passed by in a blink of an eye, I can't possibly summarise everything in this blog post. Friends coming and going, friends changing, relationship, leadership, interaction with people, major events in school like GLOW party, FOC, iDare, BAOW. There are too many things I have gone through in these 3 years. My results may not be what I wanted to be, but i just have to make the best out of it. The "normal" route may not be the best route after all. I am praying hard that God has something great in store for me.

I am currently 21 years old and that is the start of my adulthood according to everyone. Well, I have started to think about everything when I was 20 years old. Personally, I feel that 20s is where one will start evolving and maturing by taking up responsibilities at work or at home. My parents are growing older and I feel that it is time for me, the youngest child at home to start contributing and let them enjoy their retirement.

I will be taking care of the SCOs, going for iDare for the forth and last time and going Japan with my awesome clique (year 1 orientation friends) all in march! It will be a packed one but my life will be back to normal after 11 April when BAOC is over.


When it's over, I never thought of that before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home