Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hi blog, sorry for abandoning you for quite a while. Really am too lazy to type all the happening out into this space although i really want to. 2 weeks holidays have passed and this is probably the final term for many of the Year 3s and next semester is internship. Overslept on the train today and i woke up at Chinese Garden. Wtfffffff. Cabbed to school in the end for my 2 hour Accounts tutorial in the end. Fly money fly~ My result suck. That is really demoralising. First time failing Common Test in my whole fucking life. This is really a critical hit for me man, seriously. I felt that I have not been performing up to expectation ever since I come to Ngee Ann. And that fucking suck. I used to have passion for Principles of Accounting (POA) when I was in secondary school. Where did all these passion go to? Please give me some directions, I'm lost.

Even the best falls down sometimes.

So happy for my doggy that she got A for IMK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home