Thursday, March 03, 2011

I'm weird

Well, exams are over for now. Hello Year 3. Audit was okay, hopefully it is good! But FMGT was quite bad, i think. I just can't stop these negative thoughts from forming in my mind. I'm so scared and i'm going nuts. If i ever retake a module, i think i will just quit school. No 6-months attachment some more. How miserable life can get man.

I've been thinking of what A told me the other time, and I find it quite true. Don't you feel that you're failing yourself by not maintaining your standard? But what A don't know is, maintaining isn't easy at all.

Sorry Mr Han, Miss Tan and other teachers who put so much effort in teaching me. I failed.
Oh fuck, i'm such a failure.


Happy holidays? Prove it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home