Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lousy decision making

I just did something real dumb which made me regret. I don't know if it is me being over-sensitive but i'm like on the verge of losing 2 good friends of mine. It made me think, a lot. I seldom get so bothered over stuff but this matter really made me brainstormed for solutions. So here i am, with my solutions. I don't know what it will bring but i will just follow it. FML seriously.


Anyway, tomorrow is Valentine's day! See so many people ranting about being single and alone on twitter, facebook and even tumblr? So i just join in the fun :D But after being alone for 19 times, going 20 times on Veee day. I'm used to it. It is just another normal day for me yo. I still remember how my bros in sec school gathered and went to Kallang Leisure Park to watch movie! So i think it do not only have to be spend with girls whom you love, but friends who are dear to you! WTF THATS GAY.

Exams is around the corner,11 days to my first paper? I'm trying hard not to do as badly as my last 3 sems. Time to ton/ camp at places to study and mug.

Life is harddddddddddddd, for now.

Till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home