Friday, February 18, 2011

Hi guys,

I know i have not been at my best mood nowadays, i'm really down due to some issues. And people are leaving me. Don't tell me, "they're not gonna leave you, they are still here. You're thinking too much". Because that isn't what i wanna hear, i know you guys are trying to make me feel better. But I know deep inside they are not gonna be as close and as comfortable with me as they were last time. So they are as good as gone. That suck big time, seriously. Exams are here now, that pushes me to clear these sad thoughts and focus on studying. These "alone during late night and having crazy thoughts" is really not "healthy" for me.


When we truly realise that we are all alone is when we need others the most.

Maybe that's the moment i wish you were here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home