Friday, December 31, 2010

My first FF

I went to meet Seth at Ourspace and it was about to rain. It still rained eventually. I was very sad because i brought everything! Even my sports shoes for FF! Went to a small area nearby canteen 3 to play captain's ball. The attendance was kinda disappointing but it wasn't that bad! :D Went to Aston's for dinner. Jonas and I were scolding each other over nothing. Damn funny. Others thought we were really quarreling. Seth told us he got to withdraw money so Jonas and I accompanied him to an ATM nearby Sixth Avenue. On the way, they created a cheer for me.

JONAS: WHO YOU WANNA BE AH!
SETH: CHEW AIK HE AH!

It is still in my head right now. Jokers! Thanks guys! Good job FF crew! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home