Friday, December 31, 2010

Harrow! I know it's kinda late for New Year Resolutions, better to be late than never right?

1. Study HARDER. Seriously. I need some decent GPA this sem. I still can see some hope!
2. Eat veggie? HAHAHA i know it's dumb. But imma carnivore. So it's kind of an achievement if i do that.
3. Be a better friend. My actions and manners may not be the best. But i still love all my friends (L)
4. Be a better man? I'm turning 20 this year, OKAY I TURNED. Like what she said, responsibilities are piling up.
5. Listen more, talk less. After a failed relationship, it does not mean the end. Time to stand up and continue walking. Like what johnny walker says, keep walking. OK LAME. Maybe it is time for a new relationship? Who knows?
6. Cherish my last 1.5 years in poly. Time really files, all my close friends in year 3 are graduating. And Noel, Bobby, Guowei are going into army. It will be my turn soon. SIAN!


These are what i can think of currently. Time to do my tutorial! Lesson in 3 hours time ):


Congratulations to Kenneth, Eric, Michelle and Emran for becoming DHs!
I still think Olympus has the most imba batch of GLs and Dhs ever. HEHE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home