Friday, December 31, 2010

EFF CAMP!

I always feel Envoys isn't my thing, maybe because I've always been to NPSU camps. But EFF Camp kinda change everything? My group was called Voldermot, I know it is spelled wrongly. Thx. My group consisted of Cheryl and Valson as our GLs, Darren Koh, Zhang Quan, Tong Yi, Sze Hong, Junze, Carolyn, Germaine and Yours Truly! The games were very creative! It's like combining 2 different games together. Like pepsi-cola and popping other people's balloon at the same time. We had night walk during day 1 night. EXPECTED. But we still lepak outside and refuse to sleep. Haha! My partner was Germaine. WE TWO FREAKING HUMJI. DAMN JOKE. Went to toilet first, then classroom. Toilet was okay. Classroom higher level. Mervyn was lying down on the floor at the last part and Jonas was sitting on a chair which is on the table. There is a note saying " Hug Santa" Then we know Santa was Mervyn but we totally chit chat there because we damn humji. HAHAHA! Then they scared us before we can hug Mervyn. LOL! Our performance was DA BOMB BABY. We had Darren as the nigga Harry Potter, Tong Yi as the guy Hermonie, Me as the gay Ron, Carolyn as the Dumbledore, Zhang Quan as the Voldermort, Sze Hong and Junze as Voldermort ka kia and Germaine as the random dancer in the club. Many many many funny things happened! OMG. Carolyn (Y) I whip my beard back and forth. WHO WILL THINK OF THAT! Baby pictures was quite funny too. Had a video montage for Shiying and Keith too. HAPPY BITHDAY Cheryl's primary classmate and MOLEY MOLEY! Happy Birthday to Audrey too! Happy Birthday to Weicheng too! Ps i can't celebrate your birthday with you, i had BAMP :(

BAMP post coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home