Sunday, December 05, 2010

Deadlines


Man, Monday is the deadline for my excel project and i have not started yet. Doom? Plus this coming saturday is my first paper. ACCOUNTS. Heard that many people fail during CTs. And my tutor say it is normal. Wtf? If that's the case, how can i triple A? Can't let that happen. Anyway, i went to my FIRST ff on friday! Turnout was disappointing as it rained. Was so agitated when it rain and i just spammed twitter all the way. But i still went for it. It was fun and good to see my camp mates becoming ff crew. Proud of them! Eff camp gonna come soon so my 2 weeks holidays gonna be jam-packed! Wheeee. Saw SSC GL recruitment and my Maxdonalds! Happy for them, going for leadership positions. They're like my children. Haha! Damn gay. Heard their cheers and i felt nostalgic. I miss camps and especially NPSU ones. Went to dinner with all of them at Astons and cabbed home after that. Itching for mahjonggggggggggggggg. OMG.


AND AND AND I BOUGHT MY VANS! LOVE IT ALOT.


I miss you guys. BBNG.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home