Friday, December 03, 2010

Back and up!

It has been some time since i felt so bad. But oh well, thats life. Took a day's break today. Skipped school, will be so dead for Accounts. Even if i go school, i don't think i will be in the right mood. Went out and do my work and met Mervyn for dinner and Zhihong and Mike for supper. It was a good day out, put everything down and had fun. Finished my audit tutorial at starbucks and i'm quite satisfied. And yesterday starbucks was giving out free drinks, mervyn and i got it! The queue was pretty short. FREE java chip ftw! :D Haha! Life isn't treating me well though, had a rough patch during Tuesday. SIGH. I really gonna work hard for CTs. My aim is triple As, for all three modules. Sharon called me today and told me license is ready! Wheep! And diving bud and i are intending to dive again during the holidays! Miss her man!♥

I really really wanna be an acccccccccccountant! A zai one.

10k 10k 10k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home