Sunday, October 24, 2010

End of holidays

Today is the last day of holidays. Guess what i was doing? Sleeping my day away. I just felt like shit after yesterday night. I went to powerhouse! Maybe yesterday wasn't my night, really felt like shit. Exited the dance floor to take a break. It just suck (N) Luckily ben luqman and noel waited with me for my first bus at hougang, thanks guys! Before that, i went for spooktacular with my group members. It is so much better than night safari! At least there are more places to go in spooktacular (Y) Joked a lot back there and we even try to scare one another. Haha!


This is holiday is damnnnnnnnnnnn different. Many friends were gone. Attachment, OIP, vacations, camps etc. But luckily i survived this holiday. Plus i met many new people too, especially in iDare (Y) I really love my group, they really reminds me of Pokemon! Oh well, where is over, is over. Time to head back to school. Arghhhhh.

Life's a beach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home